Sunday, February 13, 2011

our very own shop





Our first sale will be on Thursday, February 24th through our online shop!  This is a big step for my small business and I am really looking forward to making my work available.  I will be sending out an announcement email later this week with the time we'll be open for business. Look for the shop links on our site and blog (they will appear close to the 24th.)  I plan to sell a small batch of pieces every month, or so.  Please keep in mind that everything is one of a kind, so nothing will be kept in stock.  If you want to receive updates on my sales please join my mailing list.  Thank you, everyone, for being so patient!  

3 comments:

  1. Just received your email - thank you!

    I love the concept of your monthly 'pop up shop' and can't wait to see what you are offering this time.

    xx Charlotta

    ReplyDelete