Wednesday, December 15, 2010

newest work: aqua, teal, white, seaweed and ocean





My newest batch of pieces have just been unloaded from the kiln.  Requests to buy my ceramics have been pouring in and I'm happily overwhelmed with the response!  As a result,  I've decided that I will start selling my work a little sooner than I originally planned.  I'll be aiming for the beginning of February and will keep you posted here when they are available.  For many reasons (mostly my sanity!) I'll only be selling them in small batches on my online store.  If you would like to receive an update for the day I post pieces for sale please sign up for my mailing list on here, or on my  website elephant ceramics.  Again, I'd like to thank everyone for their lovely comments and support!    

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous aqua blue hues, Michele! Happy holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele, this is dreamy! I'm in awe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this collection so much! Hope I eventually snag something.

    ReplyDelete