Thursday, December 2, 2010

thank you nonchalant mom!





I have had a wonderful response to my new website, elephant ceramics, and my new blog!  Thank you to everyone for your lovely comments and feedback!  And thank you to Carina, at nonchalant mom blog, for including one of my pieces in her beautiful Holiday Gift Guide 2010 (pictured above!)  I have long been a fan of Carina's blog, even though I am not a mom! She has a gorgeous website, and blog, which includes all kinds of wonderful info about kids, life, food, fashion and art.  We seem to share a common concern about what kinds of food we should be eating and feeding to children (whole, healthy foods preferably raised by our local, organic farmers.)  And, we both seem to be fans of Dosa and Layla, as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment