Wednesday, March 28, 2012

elephant ceramics + west elm!








I have very exciting news to share with everyone!  I have designed a collection of vases, in my signature blue glazes, in collaboration with West Elm!  I am thrilled to make this announcement! They have arrived in stores, and are available thru their catalog, right now!  When West Elm approached me last year to see about my interest in collaborating with them, I jumped at the chance.  Making all my pieces by hand limits how many pieces I can put out into the world.  This presented me with the opportunity to design a collection that could be made in larger quantities and therefore available to more people.  I LOVE hand making each of my pieces and will continue to offer my one-of-a-kind ceramics thru my online shop.  In the meantime, please stop by West Elm and check out my vases!  xo




3 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG. SO AWESOME! sorry, i have to leave and run to west elm. NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pieces! Great color, great design...must have, must get!

    ReplyDelete